domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014

OUTLINE.

Induced death should be legal as many people suffer with its prohibition. People who are in a deep coma as their families should have this choice.

              I. When might induced death be required?
              I.I. We should avoid it with cases that can be solved.
              I.II. Almost died people and people without a solution don't deserve to live such suffer.
              I.III. Contrast between what is moraly better and better for affected people.
           
             II. Different points of view : The ill person and the families.
             II.I Benefits for the family and why. Benefits for the ill person.
             II.II. Sense of guilt? What would the majority of people do?

            III. How long should we wait to make the decision?
            III.I. If induced death were legal, doctors must give detailed information about the illness and its solutions. If there is not solution, they must tell everything to the affected people and then decide.
           III.II. Doctors responsability to inform everything in detail.
     
           IV. Aren't people in this situation already died?
           IV.I. Different points of view: body and will.
           I.V.II. Is fair to the damaged people to suffer when there isn't an answer for their problem?

People should have the opportunity to decide what is better for them and get round them to do what they consider.
     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario