viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

Compare or contrast: advantages and disadvantages.


I'm going to write about the advantages and disadvantages of living far from university as it is an everyday issue for me. Fist of all, I live in Cartagena, and it is 30 minutes from Murcia by car. In my opinion there are many disavantages but also advantages. Some disadvantages are that I have to take the bus everyday very early and it takes me almost 1 hour to get to university by bus. I can't take naps and I have to have lunch very early. On the other hand, I eat the wonderful meals of my mother so this advantage overcome the disadvantages.Another disadvantage is the fact that bus timetable's are horrible. If one day I don't have a lesson I have to wait a lot for the bus. However, an advantage is that I have my house clean and tidy while some friends of mine that live in a flat all the contrary because they let housechores for the last. To sum up, this year I'm staying in Cartagena but I would like to live the experience of living in a flat with my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario