miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Where I feel safe

I don't know how to start this entrance, but I'm going to be brief:
This is the first time I write in a blog and I'm going to talk a little about myself...
I'm a common girl with my special things, my likes and dislikes and my flaws like everybody. But I would like to focus on my love to music. I've been keen on music since I was born. My father plays the guitar and the piano. Since I'm a baby I've been listening  different types of music and as I'm growing up I'm starting to appreciate it.

When I was seven, I started to play the violin and I continue playing it at the moment. I have no words to express what I feel playing it. I feel real freedom and I really love it. However, I don't want to dedicate to the violin profesionally because I think it isn't my vocation.

It's true that classical music isn't really my favourite music, but I feel it necessary in my life. I can say that my favourites music styles are Indie and Rock. I like to investigate new bands, new faces, find new sounds and in my opinion these two styles are the widest in that sense.

I love going to concerts and festivals with my friends and meet people with my same likes. I usually spend lot of time listening to music, I really love to lie down with my earphones, to close my eyes and just think about whatever  the song that sounds reminds me. In that moment is when I feel safe. I could say that the music I listen to is myself's mirror. Definitely, I think I couldn't survive or live without music, could you?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario