viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

Essay. "Ohana"

The families, those people you share same blood with, people who will give their life for you, they are the main pilar of each person's life.  I admire all my family members and obviously my family's the best to me. We're a very close-knit family. In this entrance, I would focus on two memebers of my family.

 To begin, I will write about my godmother. I admire her so much. She is the kindest person in the world; she is loyal, noble, honest and a hard-working woman. She is my mother's little sister. They are really similar physically and they have many ideas, values and dislikes in common. I admire and love her because I've grown up by her side. We have travelled together every holiday, we meet every weekend and she has always taken care of me. I'm very proud of her and my cousins, godfather and she strike me as my second family.

Added to this, the person I most take after in character is my father. As I grow up, I take more after him. We have similar hobbies and our behaviour at some situations is the same. For this reason, we fight many times and the same things annoy us but in the end we always end laughing.
Both of us love music, the same kind surprisingly. He has taught me to enjoy good music, books and cinema. Travelling is one of the passions we share and we also enjoy playing with children. My father is shy in the beginning, but when he gains confidence, he is as crazy as me; He is fiercely loyal to his friends. He's my superhero and I hope that in a future my children will be as proud of me as I am of him.

To conclude I leave you a very cute quote of a cartoon serie << Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind>>

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario