miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

Opinion paragraph: something I like but most people don't like at all.

I like to camp in remote places without any technology or electronic object. To my mind, the best plan you can offer someone is to leave everything useless at home and run away from obligations. Nowadays, if you tell any boy or girl of my age to do that, they will propably refuse. I think that the only reason for this behaviour is the fact that young people depend on their mobile phones, computers, videogames etc. Most people can't be more than ten days in a camp without their electronic things. However, that's the main reason why I really like to do this. I like to be completely disconnect from reality and noise, form things related to unnecessary dependance. I like to stay away for a while and enjoy the moment and the important things like friendship, love or nature. From my point of view, the best way to achieve this is to go camping to any isolated place with your favourite people.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario